Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
MacMillan, 1951. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. First edition hardback in Very Good condition with a like unclipped jacket. Red cloth boards, corners lightly bumped with upper corners a little creased to the surface, head and toe of the spine lightly rubbed, small scratch to lower front cloth otherwise surfaces clean and bright. 387 pages, previous owner's name to fep otherwise clean, binding tight and square. jacket has small chips to the folds and head and toe of the spine, spine lightly tanned, small perforation to cover (where the scratch is on the cloth), minor surface marks, now protected in a removable clear plastic sleeve (archival quality). A very presentable copy of a first edition classic. Price includes standard airmail postage worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.