Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Ace, 1986. first. mass Paperback. good. Richard Berry. SIGNED First edition. SIGNED by author on title page, signature only. Spine is creased, canted. Cover is creased. Pages clean, and unmarked; tanning. Ace mass paperback, 1st printing Feb. 1986 (stated), ISBN: 9780441522071, 211 pages, cover art by Richard Berry. 12mo (6.75"" x 4.25"") 2nd in series, preceded by The Man Who Never Missed; and followed by The Machiavelli Interface, The Omega Cage, The 97th Step, The Albino Knife, and others.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Steve Perry
- Richard Berry
- Mass Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Collectible; Science Fiction / Fantasy; First editions;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]