Mathematical Population Genetics: Vol 9
by Ewens W.J>
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Springer-Verlag, 1979 A well kept copy in original green cloth. Interior is bright and tight. Owners name in ink on flyleaf and bookplate as well.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Mathematical Population Genetics: Vol 9
- Ewens W.J>
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Excellent
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Mathematics Medician Genetics
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]