MAXIMES AVEC DES EXEMPLES TIREZ DE L'HISTOIRE-SAINTE & PROPHANE, ANCIENNE &MODERNE POUR L'INSTRUCTION DU ROY Ou L' on Donne Des Preceptes Pour L' Education, Pour Former Les Maeurs L'Esprit Des Jeunes Gens
by Morvan De Bellegarde Jean-Baptiste
Fairfield, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MAXIMES AVEC DES EXEMPLES TIREZ DE L'HISTOIRE-SAINTE & PROPHANE, ANCIENNE &MODERNE POUR L'INSTRUCTION DU ROY Ou L' on Donne Des Preceptes Pour L' Education, Pour Former Les Maeurs L'Esprit Des Jeunes Gens
- Morvan De Bellegarde Jean-Baptiste
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- Chez Pierre-Francois Giffart
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.