Maxims and Considerations of Chamfort (Two Volumes)
by Mathers, E. Powys, Translated and with an Introduction By
- Very Good Plus/No Jackets
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Maxims and Considerations of Chamfort (Two Volumes)
- Mathers, E. Powys, Translated and with an Introduction By
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket Condition
- No Jackets
- Limited and Numbered First Edition
- The Golden Cockerel Press
- Place of Publication
- Berkshire, England
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Bindings;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...