No Mean City ; An Inquiry Into Civic Greatness ( Presentation Copy )
by McKeldin, Theodore R
- Fine/Near Fine
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- No Mean City ; An Inquiry Into Civic Greatness ( Presentation Copy )
- McKeldin, Theodore R
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Second Printing
- By the Author in Cooperation with the Maryland Historical Society
- Place of Publication
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- U.S. History; Sociology; Political Science; Sports;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...