The Meaning and End of Religion
by Smith, Wilfred Cantwell
- very good
- Very Good
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- funyettabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Meaning and End of Religion
- Smith, Wilfred Cantwell
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- New American Library
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Religious Studies
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.