The Measurement of the Rate of Dissociation of Oxygen at High Temperatures: A Dissertation
by Eckerman, Jerome
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sunset Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- The Measurement of the Rate of Dissociation of Oxygen at High Temperatures: A Dissertation
- Eckerman, Jerome
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- The Catholic University of America Press
- Place of Publication
- Washington, DC, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- REFERENCE SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGY
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives wrongly described or damaged. International buyers, be aware there may be additional charges due to weight or destination. We DO NOT subsidize your shipping, as we do not build the shipping cost into the book cost, EXCEPT on "Sheet Music"!
About the Seller
About Sunset Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.