MEMOIRES DE MAXIMILIEN DE BETHUNE DUC DE SULLY (3 VOL SET - COMPLETE): Principle Ministre de Henry le Grand, Mis en ordre, avec des Remarques, Par M. L. D. L. D. L.
by Maximilien de Bethune duc de Sully, edited by l'abbe Pierre Mathurin de l"Ecluse des Loges
- Good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MEMOIRES DE MAXIMILIEN DE BETHUNE DUC DE SULLY (3 VOL SET - COMPLETE)
- Maximilien de Bethune duc de Sully, edited by l'abbe Pierre Mathurin de l"Ecluse des Loges
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity available
- Second edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- European History;
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]