MEMOIRS OF THE LIFE OF THE LATE JOHN MYTTON, ESQ
- See description
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Boston Book Company
15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Boston Book Company
Established in 1979, Boston Book Company offers rare and interesting books in a broad range of subjects. Our areas of particular expertise: Japanese artist books of all eras, East Asian art in general, photographica, local history, women's books, English and American literature..
We are always eager to learn something new.... Every collector brings a novel approach to our shared love of books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...