Memoirs of Ralph Early Grim
by Grim, Ralph Early; Foreword by Frances E. Grim
- Fine condition/No jacket, probably as issued
Henderson, Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ralph Early Grim was my grandfather's uncle. I am surprised to see this BOUND edition as I was under the misconception that bound TYPEWRITTEN copies were distributed to a few friends, colleagues and the University (which still has their copy with his papers in their archive).
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- About Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Memoirs of Ralph Early Grim
- Grim, Ralph Early; Foreword by Frances E. Grim
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine condition
- Jacket Condition
- No jacket, probably as issued
- First Edition (1 of only 6 copies?)
- Privately Printed
- Place of Publication
- No place (but Champaign, Illinois?)
- Date Published
- Clay Mineralogy.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Autobiography; Geology / Mining / Minerals;
- (vi), 689pp
Terms of Sale
Please add 8.375% sales tax for any order sent to a Nevada address (unless you have provided an official resale or tax exemption certificate). All items are guaranteed as described. We take pride in our book descriptions. Every item is meticulously examined so that condition and edition are listed as accurately as possible. We strive to provide pertinent bibliographical details. In addition, our listings frequently include content summaries, details on provenance, and/or biographical notes on the author. Our descriptions are protected by copyright, and unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. We always take the time necessary to carefully package your order so that it arrives safely and securely. Shipping cost estimates are based on an average size book and are intended to cover only our actual expenses. If your order includes multiple volumes, oversize, heavy, or valuable items, we may contact you to request authorization for additional postage. RETURNS: If not as described, your order is returnable within 10 days of receipt. Prior notice is requested and appreciated. Returns must be securely packaged and arrive here safely. A full refund will be issued if the return is attributable to a mistake on our part; otherwise shipping costs are not refundable.
About the Seller
About About Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...