by Truman, Harry S
- Very Good +/Very Good + DJ
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City: Doubleday, 1955. First Edition. Very Good +/Very Good + DJ. 12mo = 7-9". n/a. Printing Not Spec. Volume One: Year of Decisions. Black cloth covers are bumped on top/bottom of spine. Dj has tears on edges, some soiling.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Heritage Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Truman, Harry S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- Very Good + DJ
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date Published
- First Edition Presidential Biography Political
- 12mo = 7-9"
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not as described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Heritage Books
Our bookshop is located in the historic town library building of Southampton, Massachusetts. Southampton lies within the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts with a view of Pomeroy Mountain to the West and Mt. Tom to the North. It is situated between the artistic, vibrant communities of Easthampton and Northampton and the city of Westfield. We have a collection of over 40,000 books with many more waiting to be unboxed and squeezed onto our shelves. The large double-door front entrance will lead you to our main floor where we hold a wide range of fiction and non-fiction titles, as well as a good selection of scarce and rare editions. The original fireplace is surrounded by hardbacks and you can peer out the original nine-foot windows. Take the staircase to the basement and you will find our large children's section and many shelves full of paperbacks. Our physical address is 225 College Highway/Route 10. Our mailing address is 241 College Highway & Clark St. P.O. Box 100 Southampton, MA 01073. The store hours indicated are by appointment only Monday through Friday, and Saturday and Sunday you can stop in. Please call to schedule an appointment if you can't make it to the store on the weekends from 11 am to 3 pm.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]