MEMORIAL ETCHINGS OF THE HISTORIC LANDMARKS OF AMERICA: WITH TEXTS DESCRIPTIVE OF THE EVENTS AND ASSOCIATIONS THAT HAVE HALLOWED THEM
by Shaw, Robert and James H. Fincken
- Very good+/No jacket issued
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- A. Parker's Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MEMORIAL ETCHINGS OF THE HISTORIC LANDMARKS OF AMERICA: WITH TEXTS DESCRIPTIVE OF THE EVENTS AND ASSOCIATIONS THAT HAVE HALLOWED THEM
- Shaw, Robert and James H. Fincken
- Book condition
- Used - Very good+
- Jacket condition
- No jacket issued
- One of an edition of unspecified limitation
- United States Historical Society
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- ART, AMERICANA, AMERICAN HISTORY, ETCHINGS, ORIGINAL ART
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
A. Parker's Books, Inc.
If you have any questions about a book, just call us, toll free in the US, at 1-888-317-7300 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We usually ship within 2 business days via USPS in the US at a cost of $3.50 (Media Mail) or $5.50 (Priority Mail) for the first book and $1.00 for each additional. Charges for International orders, oversized books, large sets, and alternate shipping methods vary and will be quoted upon confirmation of an order. Books purchased through us directly using credit cards will be shipped to an easily verified billing address only. Shipment to an alternate address requires payment by check or money order. We gladly and carefully ship books both nationally and internationally. Please contact us immediately to report any shipping damage. It is most important that the buyer and recipient retain all boxes and shipping material AND photograph all material, as the actual boxes and labels will need to be presented to the buyer's local post office for evaluation, and the photographs will need to be emailed to us for additional evaluation. Failure to do so will void postal insurance. We will promptly assist buyers in completing paperwork for postal insurance claims, within the framework of the USPS regulations. All packages shipped to addresses outside the United States will bear appropriate customs declarations as to merchandise and value. We never divulge private client information nor purchase histories to any other party. We make every effort to provide accurate and detailed descriptions of all the items we offer, and gladly email photographs. We respectfully deem that it is the buyer's responsibility to thoroughly review ALL the photographs and the ENTIRE written description prior to placing an order. Questions are welcomed prior to purchasing, but please understand that we cannot be responsible for any disappointment or misunderstandings from buyers not having read and understood the descriptions or viewed the photographs. Refunds are available with prior notification within 3 days of receipt of items. Shipping to and from clients will be refunded only if the item is not as described. The amounts of all refunds will be determined by the safe and protective return shipping methods and packaging of the client, and its physical results. Actually, we're rather easy to get along with, and we thank you in advance for choosing us.
About the Seller
About A. Parker's Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]