Memories of a Place: The Photographic History of Wadi 'Ara, 1903-2008
by Kabha, Mustafa and Guy Raz; Editors
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Common Crow Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Memories of a Place: The Photographic History of Wadi 'Ara, 1903-2008
- Kabha, Mustafa and Guy Raz; Editors
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The UMM el-Fahem Art Gallery
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Photography, Israel
Terms of Sale
Common Crow Books
(1) PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Priority with delivery confirm $7.50 domestic, Media $5.00, more for larger books & sets, foreign countries calculated at point of sale. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5) CONTACT: email firstname.lastname@example.org - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
About the Seller
About Common Crow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.