by Adler, Dennis
- Fine in fine, faintly rubbed dust jacket with short closed tear to upper rear panel, in mylar cover.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Embry 147649
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL.
- Adler, Dennis
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in fine, faintly rubbed dust jacket with short closed tear to upper rear panel, in mylar cover.
- First edition, first printing.
- Motorbooks, 1994. First edition, first printing.
- Date published
- Transportation, Autos, Mercedes-Benz 300SL
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]