Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paperback Recycler (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Merck Veterinary Manual (Second Edition)
- Siegmund, O. H. Editor
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 2nd Edition
- Merck & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Rahway, NJ
- Date published
- Veterinary Medicine Animals Manual Disease animal Care Diagnosis
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Orders for payment by Check or Money order will be held for 10 days pending receipt of payment. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason. Customer is responsible for return postage unless book is not as described, in which case credit will be given for return media mail rate postage.
About the Seller
About Paperback Recycler
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.