Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Athens: The Author, 1984. First Edition. Hardcover. Fine/Fine. Athens, The Author, 1984. Quarto, 339 pages with hundreds of colour illustrations. Gilt-decorated cloth; a fine copy with the fine dustwrapper. The author was a renowned Greek jeweller and goldsmith (and iconic brand); much of his work was inspired by ancient Greek works.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LALAOUNIS, Ilias
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Author
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
If found to be incorrectly described, goods may be returned, provided notification is given within seven days of receipt. Postage and insurance are extra; uninsured parcels are sent at the purchaser's risk.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
Ask Seller a Question
About Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
The business was established in Adelaide in March 1976 and is a longstanding member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Antiquarian Booksellers (ANZAAB) and the Australian Antique Dealers Association (AADA). A large out-of-print and antiquarian stock is maintained at our retail outlet in the centre of Adelaide; mail-order catalogues of our specializations are issued and a representative selection of our stock is online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]