La métaphysique de l'art
by Lengrand, Jean-Michel, b. 1955
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- La métaphysique de l'art
- Lengrand, Jean-Michel, b. 1955
- Book condition
- Used - A fine copy.
- First edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Uitgeverij Van Spijk
- Place of Publication
- Venlo (The Netherlands)
- Date Published
- la metaphysique de l\'art art artist artists artiste artistes peintre peintres monograph monographs painting paintings painter painters picture pictures illustration illustrations illustrator illustrators lengrand jean-michel jean michel themes motives sp
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABE current; ¶ current; Birthday-gift ideas for John Barry;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]