Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: LORRIMER.. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1973. First Edition; First Printing. Softcover. First edition. Trade-size paperback original screenplay. SIGNED by actor Gustav Frohlich who played the part of "Freder" son of John Fredersen master of Metropolis in the silent film classic on a tipped-in plate on front inside cover. Near fine in pictorial printed wrappers. (Light shelf soiling at spine. ) .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Waverley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lang, Fritz
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine with no dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Screenplays/hollywood & Cinema/german Cinema/directors/fritz Lang/214
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
TERMS: All items are offered subject to prior sale. Any book may be returned within 10 days, providing prompt notice is given. Scans available upon request. SHIPPING: Shipping is by USPS/Priority/Insured at $11.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. USPS/Media Mail/Insured for $7.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. Priority Mail/Insured at actual cost. Overseas shipping is via Air Parcel Post/Insured at actual cost. First Class Mail International shipped at actual cost.(Insurance not available for this rate,and we will ship only with customer's waiver for loss or damage) PAYMENT: We accept: VISA, MasterCard, American Express,PayPal and Checks. California residents, please add 9.25% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Waverley Books
Waverley Books is a mail order operation.We conduct business from our home. Lists of books for sale are issued regularly during the year. Customers are welcome by appointment to view the inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]