The Mexican War and Its Warriors; Comprising a Complete History of All the Operations of the American Armies in Mexico
by Frost, J
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Mexican War and Its Warriors; Comprising a Complete History of All the Operations of the American Armies in Mexico
- Frost, J
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- First Edition
- H. Mansfield
- Place of Publication
- New Haven and Philadelphia
- Date published
- "Vera Cruz" Monterey "Buena Vista" "Santa Ana"
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History; Military; Biography;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by check or money order in U.S. currency, PayPal, or by credit card through Biblio.com. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described in the Biblio.com website. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (incorrect book/not as described/damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Old Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The heel of the spine.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]