Michael C. McMillen : Train of Thought
by Linhares, Philip E.; With Essays By Rosanna Albertini, Stephanie Barron, Sophie Dannenmüller, Paul Karlstrom, Jeremy Strick, Paul Vangelisti, and Paul Young
- Fine Condition/No Jacket, As Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oakland Museum of California, 2011. Book. Fine Condition. Cloth. 196 pages. Exhibition catalogue that includes numerous full color photographs. Hardcover monograph, bound with gray linen covered boards that remain tight and sharp, with clean interior. Published in conjunction with the exhibition held in California from April 16-August 14, 2011. Exhibition history and extensive bibliography included..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Michael C. McMillen : Train of Thought
- Linhares, Philip E.; With Essays By Rosanna Albertini, Stephanie Barron, Sophie Dannenmüller, Paul Karlstrom, Jeremy Strick, Paul Vangelisti, and Paul Young
- Book condition
- Used - Fine Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oakland Museum of California
- Place of Publication
- London & Munich
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers
All books may be returned for any reason for a full refund so long as the buyer has contacted Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers within two weeks of receipt of the merchandise, and returned the book to us in the same condition in which it was sent. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers
Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers specializes in rare and out of print books of art, architecture, design, and photography.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.