Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Michelangelo Buonarroti, 1475-1594 (Masters of Italian Art)
by Bartz, Gabriele and Eberhard Konig
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Konemann, 1998. VERY GOOD/GOOD. Head and heel of spine and corners of boards bumped. Jacket rubbed, handled, edgeworn, bumped at crown and folds, with scuff at rear, stain along interior of top edge.. 1st. Hardcover. Very Good/Good. Folio.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Maya Jones Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Michelangelo Buonarroti, 1475-1594 (Masters of Italian Art)
- Bartz, Gabriele and Eberhard Konig
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Columbia, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Maya Jones Books
Books are returnable if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Cerrillos, New Mexico
Ask Seller a Question
About Maya Jones Books
Based in the Ortiz Mountains near the old mining towns of Madrid and Cerrillos New Mexico, we feature general stock with a specialty in Latin American art, history and archaeology.From early October until the end of May, please visit us at the El Museo Cultural Winter Market in the Santa Fe Railyard District. (www.elmuseoculturalwintermarket.org)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]