MICROCOSMUS HYPOCHONDRIACUS Sive DE MELANCHOLIA HYPOCHONDRIACA TRACTATUS .. Concinnatus a Malachia Geigero, Electoralis Monachiensis .. Medico & Chirurgo ordinario.
by Geiger, Malachias (1606-1671)
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- MICROCOSMUS HYPOCHONDRIACUS Sive DE MELANCHOLIA HYPOCHONDRIACA TRACTATUS .. Concinnatus a Malachia Geigero, Electoralis Monachiensis .. Medico & Chirurgo ordinario.
- Geiger, Malachias (1606-1671)
- Folding plate of veins and arteries (one only of 6 plates).
- Book Condition
- Used - Poor
- Quantity Available
- Lucas Straub (first edition).
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- medicine medical psychology melancholia
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Describes a book that has had the material covering the spine replaced or joints mended.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....