The Middle East; 2000 Years of History from the Rise of Christianity to the Present Day.
by Lewis, Bernard
Standard Delivery: 3 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In a sweeping and vivid survey, renowned historian Bernard Lewis charts the history of the Middle East over the last 2,000 years, from the birth of Christianity through the modern era, focusing on the successive transformations that have shaped it. Elegantly sritten, scholarly yet accessible, The Middle East is the most comprehensive single volume history of the region ever written from the world's foremost authority on the Middle East.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Middle East; 2000 Years of History from the Rise of Christianity to the Present Day.
- Lewis, Bernard
- Book condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Asia, Middle East;
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]