Midstream: Lincoln the President (Volume 3 only of 4-volume Lincoln the President series)
by RANDALL, J. G
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dodd, Mead & Company. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1953. Hardcover. Volume three only in the author's 4-volume biography of Abraham Lincoln. This portion covers the mid-Civil War years (roughly 1863-64). Includes a section of black & white plates depicting Lincoln, other key figures and a map. Indexed. --- In full navy cloth-covered boards with facsimile Lincoln signature in gilt on cover; gilt-stamped spine titling on maroon blocks, and with gilt spine decorations. Volume wrapped in dust jacket with photographic portrait of Lincoln to front panel. --- With acidic stains to front endpapers and previous owner's embossed stamp to title page, otherwise a bright, tightly-bound, sound copy. Jacket with a few small tears & chips, else in good shape and protected in removable archival mylar protector.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); xiii, 467 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Midstream: Lincoln the President (Volume 3 only of 4-volume Lincoln the President series)
- RANDALL, J. G
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- Dodd, Mead & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir; >>US Presidents; >>Abraham Lincoln; >>Civil War (U.S.);
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]