Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Miguel Street is a semi-autobiographical novel by V. S. Naipaul set in wartime Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Naipaul wrote it while employed at the BBC using a BBC typewriter and "rustle-free paper. " Miguel Street won the 1961 Somerset Maugham Award.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
My son uses Miguel Street in school as a literature text book. He finds the book very interesting and fun to read.
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Miguel Street
- V. S. Naipaul
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Penguin (Non-Classics)
- Place of Publication
- E Rutherford, New Jersey, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Endless Shores Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]