Mimesis - The Representation of Reality in Western Literature (A107)
by Erich Auerbach; Willard Trask (translation); Leonard Baskn (cover design); Edward Gorey (typography)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- A Cappella Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Mimesis - The Representation of Reality in Western Literature (A107)
- Erich Auerbach; Willard Trask (translation); Leonard Baskn (cover design); Edward Gorey (typography)
- Mass Market PaperBack
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity Available
- Doubleday Anchor
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date Published
- January 1953
Terms of Sale
A Cappella Books
Books fully returnable up to ten days after purchase with prior notification.. All credit cards accepted. Postage: $4.00 for first book, $1.50 for each thereafter for USPS media mail. Postage for larger books, international orders and priority mail quoted individually. Shipping Terms: Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About A Cappella Books
A Cappella Books is a full service used, new & out-of-print bookstore located in the heart of Atlanta's bohemian district, Little 5 Points, since 1989. We stock a general selection of some 20 to 30, 000 paperbacks & hardcovers, ranging from the common to the quite scarce. Our specialties reflect the personality of our neighborhood and, to varying degrees, our staff. But don't be fooled, we really have something for almost everybody who loves books. Come see us.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...