[MINIATURE] USEFUL INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS MEN, MECHANICS AND ENGINEERS.
by No Author ( C.C. Briggs)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- [MINIATURE] USEFUL INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS MEN, MECHANICS AND ENGINEERS.
- No Author ( C.C. Briggs)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Third Edition
- Jones & Laughlins Steel
- Place of Publication
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Americana; Architecture; Nineteenth Century;
- 4.1275 cm x 6.35 Cm
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]