MIRABEAU: A Life-history. In Four Books. Complete In One Volume.
by [Mirabeau]; Anonymous
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MIRABEAU: A Life-history. In Four Books. Complete In One Volume.
- [Mirabeau]; Anonymous
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- (Printed by T.K. and P.G. Collins for) Lea and Blanchard, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN FRANCE FRENCH REVOLUTION BIOGRAPHY MIRABEAU GABRIEL HONORE DE RIQUETTI COUNT OF PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1848
- Bookseller catalogs
- AUTOBIOGRAPHY / BIOGRAPHY; FRENCH / FRANCE; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]