The Miracles of St. John Capistran
by Stanko, Andric; Andric, Stanko
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Commonwealth Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Miracles of St. John Capistran
- Stanko, Andric; Andric, Stanko
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Central European Univ Pr
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We accept returns only if the book is not as described. We describe our books conservatively; please ask before you buy if you have questions about condition or contents.
Shipping in the US is $7 for the first book, $1.50 for each additional. Shipping is via Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate envelope for books which fit; oversize books (or orders with multiple books) will be sent Media Mail. Expedited orders are sent via Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Shipping costs are based on a standard hardcover weighing 2.2 LB (1KG). If your book is heavy or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. The USPS does not offer surface shipping; all international shipments are via Priority Mail International through the US Postal Service. This normally takes one to two weeks to arrive but may take longer depending on the destination. Payment by check or money order is only accepted if in US dollars, and checks must be drawn on a US financial institution. Customs fees and duties are the responsibility of the customer. Please let us know if you have concerns or special requests with regards to labeling and insurance forms.
About the Seller
About Commonwealth Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]