Le Miroir du Monde. Notes et Sensations de la Vie Pittoresque. Illustrations en couleurs d'apres Paul Avril.
by Uzanne, Octave
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Le Miroir du Monde. Notes et Sensations de la Vie Pittoresque. Illustrations en couleurs d'apres Paul Avril.
- Uzanne, Octave
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Limited and Numbered Edition
- Maison Quantin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Fine Bindings; Nineteenth Century;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- fine binding
- An elaborate and decorative binding, example including a leather-bound book with gilt edges, raised blind...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]