Miscellanies: Prose and Verse (Volume IV ONLY of ten Volume Set of Works)
by Thackeray, W. M
- Good/No Dust Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Miscellanies: Prose and Verse (Volume IV ONLY of ten Volume Set of Works)
- Thackeray, W. M
- Half Leather - Hardbound
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- J. B. Lippincott & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
10 day return if not as described. S/H is estimated for the costs of a three pound book. Additional fees may be charged for heavier items and conversely a refund will be provided for lighter items costing less to ship. Shipping is always in boxes and well packaged. Email checked daily. Payment by Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card, or PayPal. Kansas residents please add 8.95% sales tax. Digital photos are gladly provided upon request.
About the Seller
About Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.