Missel de l'amour sentimental; précéde d'un discours préliminarie suivi d'un lexique. Par M. George Barral. Deuxième édition elzévirienne
by Barral, Georges, 1842-1913
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Missel de l'amour sentimental; précéde d'un discours préliminarie suivi d'un lexique. Par M. George Barral. Deuxième édition elzévirienne
- Barral, Georges, 1842-1913
- Book Condition
- C. Marpon & E. Flammarion (26, rue Racine) [et] Bibliothèque Physiologique (38, boulevard St-Germain)
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Barral Georges 1842 1913 Missel de l\'amour sentimental précéde d\'un discours préliminarie suivi d\'un lexique Par M George Barral Deuxième édition elzévirienne Paris C Marpon & E Flammarion 26 rue Racine Bib
- Bookseller catalogs
- ¶ current; History of Medicine; French Literature;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...