The Missing Portrait. Illustrated by Richard Tuttle.
by Yau, John & TUTTLE, RICHARD
- See description
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ars Libri Ltd (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Missing Portrait. Illustrated by Richard Tuttle.
- Yau, John & TUTTLE, RICHARD
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- New Brunswick (Brodsky Center for Innovative Editions), 2008.
- 21st Century ; Yau, John. ; Tuttle, Richard, 1941-. ; 20th Century ; Art, American ; Contemporary art ; Artists books ; Livres dartistes ; Multiples ; Poetry ;
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Ars Libri Ltd
To order items from Ars Libri, please send an email to email@example.com and list the title, price and our item number (begins with a B). If you would like to pay using AMEX, Visa or Mastercard, please send us your credit card numbers including the expiration date telephone us: 617.357.5212. All items are in good antiquarian condition, unless otherwise described. All prices are net. Massachusetts residents should add 6.25% sales tax. Reserved items will be held for two weeks pending receipt of payment or formal orders. Orders from individuals unknown to us must be accompanied by payment or by satisfactory references. All items may be returned, if returned within two weeks in the same condition as sent, and if packed, shipped and insured as received. When ordering, please cite the bibliographical i.d. number(s) indicated, or refer to the catalogue and item number(s). Overseas clients must remit in U.S. dollar funds, payable on a U.S. bank, or transfer the amount due directly to the account of Ars Libri Ltd., Cambridge Trust Company, 1336 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02238, Account No.39-665-6-01.
About the Seller
About Ars Libri Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]