Mission Work amount the Indian Tribes in the Forests of Guiana: With Map and illustrations
by Reverend W.H. Brett, B.D
- Very Good-
Bristol, Avon, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
235pp. Including multiple b/w plates. First edition Inscribed 'William Brown with ... Walton's best wishes, Easter 1886.'
With fold out map with slight tear. Author was chaplain to the lord bishop of Guiana and late rector of the parish of holy trinity, Essequibo.
Browning and foxing of page edges and minor to endpapers. Tight binding with minor wear to upper and lower spine. Gilt tooling to cover and spine.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ari Dictum (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Mission Work amount the Indian Tribes in the Forests of Guiana
- Reverend W.H. Brett, B.D
- Gilt tooled cloth
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Quantity Available
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- C. 1885 undated
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Ari Dictum
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
This Book’s Categories
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year