Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bantam, 1985. Mass Market Paperback. Good. This book is in good to very good used condition. The binding is tight and pages are clean. The cover has bumps, scuffs and rubs. There is some creasing on the spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- visionarybook (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dana Ross
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- FICTION, ROMANCE, HISTORICAL, LOVE STORY, WESTERN, WAGONS WEST
Terms of Sale
Visionarybook accepts Credit Cards, Paypal, Checks and Money Orders. We offer full refunds on books that our customers are not satisfied with. We strive to describe books as accurately as possible.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
Visionarybook has a wide variety of books in all genres. We strive to describe books as accurately as possible. We pride ourselves in customer service and quality products.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]