Mitch Takes a Wife (To Wed, or Not To Wed
by Roth, Ann
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Mitch Matthews was a regular guest at the Oceanside B and B, but had never before arrived without a beautiful woman at his side. This time he was here alone, to work on his book. So why, if he'd come here for solitude, did he want to spend so much time with the B and B's vivacious owner, Fran Bishop?Fran had been drawn to Mitch for years, but she wasn't kidding herself--friendship was as far as their relationship would ever go. The gorgeous, charismatic motivational speaker wasn't the type to settle in the sleepy Pacific coast town of Cranberry, Oregon, especially with a woman like Fran, who wanted not just a husband and children, but solid roots. Could this certified catch be looking at Fran in a whole new way? It takes an extraordinary event for him--and for Fran--to find out!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mirror Image Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mitch Takes a Wife (To Wed, or Not To Wed
- Roth, Ann
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harlequin Books
- Place of Publication
- Old Tappan, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Date published
- FICTION ROMANCE OCEANSIDE WRITER BOOK
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mirror Image Book
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. California residents will be charged sales tax
About the Seller
About Mirror Image Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.