Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: C. Arthur Pearson, 1902. Comprehensive study of the game. Green covers with gilt, 320pp plus adverts (NB 4pp have been neatly removed from the index, ending it halfway through "R"), with numerous b/w diagrams and photographs, inc frontis of the author. Covers have light bumping and rubbing and a few marks, foxing to prelims and page edges are dusty. Neat previous owner's name and address (dated 1930) on half-title. Apart from missing pages, book is internally clean and tight. Ref:093225. First Edition. Cloth. G/N/a. 15x22cm.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Church Street Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Modern Billiards
- John Roberts (and others)
- Book condition
- Used - G
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- C. Arthur Pearson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Church Street Books
payment with order. Refund if description inaccurate
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Church Street Books
Second-hand book dealer (formerly in a Diss Shop), with a stock of around 2000 books from modern quality literature to reference, aviation, classics and antiquarian
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]