Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Minneapolis, MN: Carl W. Jones. Good in Fair dust jacket. 1952. First Printing. Hardcover. Signed by author on front endpaper. First edition, first impression. Hard cover published by Carl W. Jones in 1952. Tan covers with red label and gilt lettering on label on spine. Back cover is slightly bowed. Front endpaper has the name and address of a previous owner written below author's signature. Pages have slight tanning. Book is in good condition. Dust jacket is tanned, worn and torn with chipping and creasing along top edge, and is worn at the corners. DJ is in fair condition. 358 pages, 2.1 lb.; Large 8vo 9" - 10" tall; 358 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MODERN COIN MAGIC. Editor, John Braun.
- Bobo, J. B
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket
- First Printing
- Carl W. Jones
- Place of Publication
- Minneapolis, MN
- Date published
- Magic, Magic Tricks, Coin Tricks, Sleight Of Hand, Coins
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]