Modern Domestic Cookery, and useful Receipt Book, adapted for Families in the Middling and Gentel Ranks of Life, with a Complete Family Physician. Instructions for Making British Wines, Brewing, Baking, &c.,&c
by Hammond, Elizabeth
- See description
Biddeford, Maine, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Modern Domestic Cookery, and useful Receipt Book, adapted for Families in the Middling and Gentel Ranks of Life, with a Complete Family Physician. Instructions for Making British Wines, Brewing, Baking, &c.,&c
- Hammond, Elizabeth
- Book condition
- Dean & Munday
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- cookbook, english, beer, drink
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...