Modern Portuguese-English English-Portuguese Dictionary.
by Richardson, Elbert L., Maria de Lourdes Sá Pereira, Milton Sá Pereira, editors
- See description
Cranston, Rhode Island
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Owl at the Bridge (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Modern Portuguese-English English-Portuguese Dictionary.
- Richardson, Elbert L., Maria de Lourdes Sá Pereira, Milton Sá Pereira, editors
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- David McKay.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Romance Languages reference dictionary English Brazilian Portuguese
- Bookseller catalogs
- Language and Linguistics; Reference: Dictionary;
Terms of Sale
The Owl at the Bridge
Ten-day return guarantee; full refund includes original shipping cost for up to ten days after delivery if an item is misdescribed or damaged. Different carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL) on request.
About the Seller
About The Owl at the Bridge
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]