Modern sculpture : a concise history
by Read, Herbert (1893-1968)
- Very good paperback copy. Spine bands and panel edges slightly dust-toned and rubbed as with age. Remains particularly well-pres
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Modern sculpture : a concise history
- Read, Herbert (1893-1968)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good paperback copy. Spine bands and panel edges slightly dust-toned and rubbed as with age. Remains particularly well-pres
- Quantity available
- Second Edition
- London : Thames and Hudson
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.