by Jones, LeRoi (Amiri Baraka) editor
- Fine/Near Fine
Lukeville , Arizona
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, Corinth Books/Citadel Press, 1963, hardcover, xvi-351 pp, First Edition, First Printing, Fine in Near Fine dustjacket, signed and dated 'Amiri Baraka 98' by the editor on the front endpaper. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, light bump to head of spine. Dustjacket unclipped bearing original price, slight edge bumps, spine lettering a bit rubbed, in original glassine sleeve. A compilation of the short writings of the major new talents of the time many of whom have become authors of modern American classics. Contributors include; Jack Kerouac, Robert Creeley, William Burroughs, Hubert Selby Jr., Diane Di Prima and LeRoi Jones himself, many of the pieces appear in print for the first time.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Moderns
- Jones, LeRoi (Amiri Baraka) editor
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition, First Printing
- American; General; Literary Criticism
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]