Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
by Hales, Mick
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York: Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2000. First Printing- So Stated . Hardcover. Fine/Fine. Hales, Mick. Number line in the work reads as follows: 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. Below this line it states "First Printing". An oversized volume of 160 pages printed on high quality paper with many color photographs. There is a tiny dot on the bottom of the pages near the spine. If this is a remainder mark, it is the smallest I have ever seen! Book is clean, fresh, tight and bright. Dust jacket is protected in an archival quality Brodart cover. In this book the author and photographer goes behind the gates for a rare look at the integral role a garden plays in the life of a monastery. A very nice copy; available for immediate shipment, carefully packed in a sizeable box. Shipping to distant locations will require extra shipping.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- James Lasseter, Jr. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Monastic Gardens
- Hales, Mick
- Hales, Mick
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Printing- So Stated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stewart, Tabori & Chang
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date Published
- Monastery gardens-United States-Great Britain-France. Monastery Gardens-Pictorial works-United States-Great Britain-France. Monastic Gardens. Hales, Mick.
Terms of Sale
James Lasseter, Jr.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About James Lasseter, Jr.
Focus on, but not limited to, signed nonfiction books that are relatively scarce.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [More]