A monograph of the genus Sabicea
by Wernham, Herbert Fuller
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"The genus belongs to tropical Africa and America. The monograph is more than
a description of species, for it includes a discussion and graphic illustrations of their interrelationships". Includes a fully systemic account, plus a useful index of plant collectors in the field.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A monograph of the genus Sabicea
- Wernham, Herbert Fuller
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Printed by Order of the Trustees of the British Museum
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0.00 lbs
- Botany, Africa, Madagascar
- Bookseller catalogs
- Natural HIstory; Gardening; Botany;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....