Monograph and Iconograph of Native British Orchidaceae.
by Godfery, M. J
- Faint tanning to the endpapers only; a very bright and clean copy in near fine condition.
Iowa City, Iowa
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Natural History Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Monograph and Iconograph of Native British Orchidaceae.
- Godfery, M. J
- Book condition
- Used - Faint tanning to the endpapers only; a very bright and clean copy in near fine condition.
- Quantity available
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1933. First edition.
- Bontay plants flowers orchids flora
Terms of Sale
Natural History Books
All prices are net. If you do wish to use a credit or debit card, you can contact us directly for more purchasing options. We encourage customers to contact us to verify availability, condition, and specific shipping instructions. We do not offer books for sale in the state of Iowa.
About the Seller
About Natural History Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]