A Monograph of the Paradiseidae, or Birds of Paradise
by ELLIOT, Daniel Giraud
- very good
- Very Good
Arrington, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Buteo Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Monograph of the Paradiseidae, or Birds of Paradise
- ELLIOT, Daniel Giraud
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Johnson Reprint and Theatrum Orbis Terrarum
- Date Published
- Caribbean; Other Non-Passerines
Terms of Sale
TERMS: Orders may be placed by telephone: 434-263-8671, fax: 434-263-4750, or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We encourage customers to contact us directly to verify availability, condition, and shipping instructions. Prepayment required by check or credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Paypal and money orders; checks require a processing delay. Sales tax will be charged when shipping to Virginia. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Please contact us to arrange for returns within 14 days. Expedited services via Priority Mail or United Parcel Service are also available. Shipping and handling charges for foreign orders will be quoted. Global Priority Mail and M-Bags are options. Delivery not guaranteed unless shipped via a traceable, insured method, such as Global Express Mail or UPS.
About the Seller
About Buteo Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...