Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Boni & Liveright, 1926. Limited Edition. Hardcover. Like New. Signed Limited Edition. Number 534 of 550 copies, lacking slipcase. About Fine. Faint rubbing to bottom edge of boards, light rubbing to spine and to a few small spots of wear to cloth. Previous owner book plate to front paste down. A very sharp copy, signed by Theodore Dreiser on the limitation page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Moods, Cadenced and Declaimed
- Dreiser, Theodore
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- Boni & Liveright
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Burnside Rare Books specializes in American and British literature, and rare nonfiction. We are located in downtown Portland, Oregon and open by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]