Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Forward Publishing, 1944. Book. Illus. by Stone, D.. Very Good. Wrappers. 16mo - over 5¾ - 6¾" tall. 22-page pamphlet advocating socialism, presented in the form of a short story. Original printed white wrappers with black lettering and illustration of large man sweeping up small men on cover.Small cartoon illustrations throughout. Printed by Mundy-Goodfellow Printing. Pages foxed and covers somewhat soiled, no chips or tears, interior clean..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Alexander Books (ABAC/ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mopping Up the Little Fellow
- Highe, Edward
- Stone, D.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Forward Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Socialism; Economics
- Bookseller catalogs
- 16mo - over 5¾ - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Alexander Books (ABAC/ILAB)
All prices quoted in US dollars. Items will be held for 10 days and shipped upon receipt of payment. Payment by cheque (U.S.A. or Canada), VISA, MC or International Money Order. Add 5% GST on Canadian Orders. Books may be returned within five days of receipt for full refund or credit, if not as described. Notification by email or fax required prior to return.Bookplates and signatures are not noted. Books are in original bindings unless otherwise noted.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Alexander Books (ABAC/ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]