More Dialogues in Swing: Intimate Conversations With the Stars of the Big Band Era
by Hall, Fred
Standard Delivery: 5 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThatBookGuy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- More Dialogues in Swing: Intimate Conversations With the Stars of the Big Band Era
- Hall, Fred
- Book condition
- Used - Near-Fine
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pathfinder Pub of California
- Place of Publication
- Ventura, Ca
- Date published
- ORAL HISTORY MORE DIALOGUES IN SWING INTIMATE CONVERSATIONS STARS BIG BAND ERA MUSICIANS FRED HALL JO STAFFORD PAUL WESTON LES BROWN TONY BENNETT ALVINO REY STEVE ALLEN
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All of my books are guaranteed. If you are not pleased with your book, you can return the book within 10 days for a full refund.
I can process your charge cards directly or you can place your charges through Biblio. If you want me to process your charge, I will send a secure link to you for payment. If you prefer phone contact, I will be happy to take your information over the phone.
I can also accept your personal check (U.S.). If you pay by check, there will be a 7-10 day wait for check clearance before I can ship your book.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]